Saturday, September 22, 2007

Back to work...

Sorry it's been a while since I last posted. I decided to go ahead and take the part-time teaching position at GPS, and have been teaching for over a month. Most mornings I leave Rufus with my sister-in-law around 8:00am, I do my business, and I'm back to get him around 10:30am. It has been a blessing to work and be a mom. I truly have the best of both worlds.

Rufus is now a speedster on his hands and knees! He's figured out how to pull himself up to standing. He leans against any furniture, wall, leg... pretty much anything he can find that will support him. He loves all different flavors of baby food (haven't found one he won't eat). He has also cut two teeth on the bottom and will eat small bits of banana, apple, Kix, Chex, and cereal stars. Grandpa thinks it's fun to feed him Ranch Dressing and chocolate when I'm not watching. He's already turning the kid against me!

No comments: