Friday, November 23, 2007

Turkey Coma

It was a pot-luck Thanksgiving with Albert's mom and my mom and dad this year. Rufus even ate some turkey and mashed potatoes on his own! Unfortunately, Thursday morning he started this cough and it's gradually getting worse. We took him to the doctor today and discovered he has an ear infection in his right ear and mild bronchial infection. He's on medicine now and will hopefully recover soon. What a tough kid! Anyway, it's leftover weekend... which means I don't have to cook! Hooray! That's my kind of vacation! We're thankful for y'all and hope you had a great Thanksgiving with family and friends.

1 comment:

Thomas Jennifer Biggs said...

You have been so humble in not mentioning to everyone how much work you put into Thanksgiving! I know you worked hard and I am sorry I could not make it there to see it!
Happy Leftovers day!
Jenn B