Monday, February 16, 2009

Disappearing Act

I know many of you like to visit our blog and are probably wondering whether or not we've fallen off the face of the earth. Well... yes, we have. However, we are climbing our way out and will soon return to civilization. December is crazy for everyone, but it seems like that craziness leaked over into January and February for us this year. I have loads of pictures to post for Christmas and our adventures in Safford. I also have recent pictures of Rufus and his second birthday! So, don't give up on us!

5 comments:

Crystal Price said...

No worries, we are still here anxiously awaiting your posts. Love to all.

Crystal

Chelsie Sanders said...

I was wondering what happened to you guys ha ha

BrandonBunch said...

Hey I didn't know if you knew we have a blog. Check us out at
roy-n-alli.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

BRownie points for the green stuff!!

Jenn and Kylann said...

Hey you two!! I got your address from Sarah's blog. You're son is adorable!