Thursday, April 23, 2009

Zooboomafoo

In January over MLK weekend we (Chris, Mollie, and I) decided it was high time for Rufus to go to the Phoenix Zoo. It was a GORGEOUS day and hardly any crowd! I can't really say he was way into the animals but I think he enjoyed being outside and seeing all the little things the zoo had to offer (and, of course, anything with wheels). He really enjoyed the wallabies... but by then my camera had died so I didn't get a picture.
Afterward, we decided to eat lunch at Pita Jungle in Tempe. Delish!!! I would recommend it to anyone! At least try their hummus and warm pita bread. Unfortunately, Rufus was all tuckered out and napped during lunch.

2 comments:

Chelsie Sanders said...

I can't believe how big he is!! And he is so adorable! Wow I haven't seen you guys in such a long time!! I'm so glad your doing well! What a cute little family you are! :)

Thomas Jennifer Biggs said...

Wow! I do not know how you do it, your blog looks Great!! The zoo is awesome, I am glad he got to go!
Good times!!