Friday, June 18, 2010

Knudsen Kids

Our friend, Rejli, offered to take our little girls first pictures as a baby gift. I hadn't had Rufus' 3-year pictures taken yet so I asked if she could take his picture too. She of course said, "yes"... so yesterday we drove out to her house in Phoenix to get them done. What I didn't realize is that she is a professional photographer!!! These are just a few of the pictures she took of the kids. Enjoy!

Photography by Rejli
Creative Quality Portraits
Call for an appointment
(602)703-8531
rejli@hotmail.com
www.photographybyrejli.blogspot.com

4 comments:

Thomas Jennifer Biggs said...

Great pictures,I just love them!
Especially the one of big brother and little sister!!

Chelsie Sanders said...

So cute! I love all the pics! What cute kids you have!

Kay said...

Very cute! I can't believe how big Rufus has gotten!!

Sam and Sarah Rogers- Est. 2003- said...

Too cute...I need to come and love on that little girl of yours. Miss you guys!