Sunday, August 10, 2008

Smithson Reunion 2008

We made it back to the Smithson Reunion this year. That makes two years in a row... man, we're on a roll! Instead of wimping out and driving back into Vernon everyday, we tented it with my sister, Mashell, and her daughter, Krysta. Rufus loved being in the great outdoors; and despite all the rain we all had a good time too.

If for nothing else, it was worth attending the reunion for the biscuits and gravy breakfast on Saturday morning.

Good times!

Even Grandpa and Grandma Frost made an appearance! Rufus loves playing with Grandpa's pen.

Mashell and Krysta walked to the Minerale and back; making for one long Saturday afternoon.

As we drove out on Sunday we stopped to pay our respects to my Grandparents. They sure are missed.

2 comments:

Kay said...

Two years in a row, you guys are on fire! Did you get rained on, we were up there a couple weeks before you and got sprinkled on a handful of times. I can't believe how big your little one is getting! It feels like forever since we've seen you guys, we need to get together!

Anonymous said...

I got your message, but didn't have time to call and left my phone at work.

Anyways, I did get a call from Pam, but unfortunately I can't do the dress. I am teaching like crazy, and have 2 classes going, plus workshops.

Thanks for the recommendation. Hope you and your family are doing well! Dane is so CUTE!!!!!