Saturday, July 19, 2008

A Little Dab Here... And There...

A close friend of mine, Diana (who I used to work with at another school), babysat Rufus last week while I attended an educational training class. Her daughter, Emily, works at As You Wish and gets to keep any slightly damaged pieces they can't otherwise sell. She had recently acquired this heart-shaped plate and thought it would be a fun activity for Rufus to paint it. He indeed had loads of fun! Of course, Emily added a few finishing touches and below is what the finished product looks like. I can't wait to hang it on his wall in his room!

3 comments:

Sam and Sarah Rogers- Est. 2003- said...

Hey there my friend...so I figured out how to add you to my "friends" list on my blog...you should be very proud! By the way, Dane is the cutest, it looks like he is having a great time.

Rafaelle said...

I am proud! Congratulations and welcome to the blogging world. We should go and do a little something for Will. They have star plates that would match his room... hmmm. Just a thought!

The Fish Family said...

Okay, I finally found you. Whew...it took me a little while to remember how to get here but now I am going to add you to my list. Your little guy is so dang cute and I enjoyed him at the reunion. It was great getting to see you there. Hopefully we can now stay in touch more than just once a year.