Wednesday, July 2, 2008

"...Livin' in a Van Down By the Riviera!"

So, um... yeah we bought a mini van. It's a 2003 Mazda MPV LX with a fold away third row seat. I know what you're all thinking, we didn't think we'd ever by a mini van either. However, I have to say it's so nice when you have children... even if it's only one child. Not only were we thinking futuristic (more children down the road, no pun intended) but we're also looking forward to vacations where we can actually tote everything we need (e.g. tent, chairs, coolers, etc.) It looks sorta greenish-blue in the photo, but it's really a light blue. Oh! And it's gets decent gas mileage 19/25 mpg. Anyway, we hope you understand and can forgive us. Zoom! Zoom! Zoom!

4 comments:

Shellee said...

I was blog stalking... Aha! I have found Knudsens. Could they be related to my dear little sister Jennetta? I check and found a surprise. I love your blogpage! I love the fact that you guys have alias.s.
So gotta question, so are you they "Joneses" that they are keep up with? I think I would buy your can over theirs because of the extra room you have. But I like Jen's enough.
You gotta get Jen doing this blog page stuff, she might actually like it!

Rafaelle said...

No, we aren't the "Jones'". They bought their vehicle before we purchased ours. We have to admit, we wish we could afford a Toyota Highlander though! However, under the present circumstances a Mazda MPV was more affordable. Plus, it fits our needs for the next few years. Thanks for finding us and leaving us a note. I don't know if I could talk Jennetta into blogging... but I think your right in thinking she would like it. In fact, I would take that one step further and say she would LOVE IT!

Chelsie Sanders said...

haha yahoo!!! congrats on moving up in the world, to a mini van!!! LOL, Miss you guys!!

Kay said...

I can't believe you guys bought a van!! Who are you!! :) It's cute, Dallan and Steph drive that same kind of car. I think they really like it. I don't think I'd be able to EVER talk Bo into a van... I guess it's gas-guzzlin' SUV's for our fam. Glad to see you are blogging more! ;)