Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Happy Holbrook

After the reunion my brother and sister left for Phoenix so they could catch a flight back home Sunday evening. Albert carpooled with them so he could go back to work Monday morning. My sister-in-law, nieces, nephews, Rufus, and I caravaned to Holbrook to spend a few days with my parents. For dinner on Sunday my nephew's helped my dad roast hotdogs over an open fire and we all enjoyed eating them. Monday my dad took my nephew's fishing while the rest of us went swimming at the public pool. Rufus and I forgot our suits so we strolled through the park to visit a friend of mine. Since Rufus didn't get a whole lot of play time while we were camping he had fun rolling around my parents house. Tuesday, my sister-in-law, nieces, and nephews left for home as did we. It rained on us about 80% of the drive but we made it back safe and sound.

No comments: