Monday, August 20, 2007

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows


This post does not contain any spoilers to the book.
Like the rest of the world, I've finally gotten around to reading the final installment of Harry Potter. I must say it was difficult to wait this long. I lived in fear for weeks that I would accidentally overhear a conversation or a spoiler on TV that would ruin the ending. Thankfully, I didn't! I don't want to spoil the book for those of you out there who haven't gotten around to reading it yet. There are a few readers I've spoken with who were disappointed with the ending. However, I feel that JK Rowling did an excellent job concluding her epic story. It was detailed, but at the same time she left enough to the imagination of the reader. Whether you liked it or not, post a comment and let me know your opinion! Click here for additional details that were not included in the book.

1 comment:

Bob said...

We absolutely loved it! They really scared us at the end. I'm kind of sad that we don't have any more harry potter left, sad. I heard that Rowlings is going to write a mystery now. cool.